Register for Eastercamp
Registering is easy. Have a read through the requirements and fees below; then hit the big button!
To complete the online registration you will need:
- To be at least 13 years old by the start of camp (24th March) or in Year 9 or above this school year.
- To be part of a youth group. Contact us or talk to your 24/7 Youth Worker if you're not and we can help you find one.
- Access to a Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking (Parents/Caregivers should be handy for this).
Please note: Internet banking option is now required during the registration. This is done through a secure payment system called account2account by PaymentExpress, a global leader in secure online payments.
$155.00 Early-bird : until 5pm Monday 29th of February 2016.
$165.00 Normal-bird : until registrations close – 5pm Friday 18th of March 2016.
Day Visitors & Leave Passes
For the safety of all our campers, a strict NO visitors policy applies once camp has started backed up by our 24/7 safety team to keep the campsite secure.
Need to leave during the weekend?
Staying the whole EC weekend is the best way to go. Our advice: get time off work/sport if you can – you’ll enjoy the weekend much more. If you must leave camp, you’ll NEED a prearranged leave pass. If you’re under 18 you’ll be unable to get one without written permission from a parent/guardian.
Leave passes need to be arranged through the Easter Camp office before Fri 18th March 5pm. Don’t leave it until after this to apply. Download the form here and then send it into the EC office signed by your parent/guardian. Once it’s been processed someone from our office will contact you to confirm it. If you’re a leader requiring a leave pass, talk to your key leader… they have all the information you'll need to get you sorted.
Other Important Stuff:
- Registrations close at 5.00pm Friday, 18th of March 2016. No late registrations are accepted!!
- All fees must be paid in a single payment before camp there is no part payment of fees.
- If you are wishing to pay by using online banking you must have registered before 5pm on Wednesday 16th March – registrations after this must be paid for by credit card.
- There are no day passes or discounts for part attendance or not eating the food. (We do supply vegetarian and gluten free options.)
- No family discount is available in 2016.
- If you have no way of paying online, talk to your youth leader or 24/7 Youth Worker – they'll help you register to make sure you can still come to camp. We don't want anyone to miss out!
- If you get sick before camp, we ask that you think about the 3500 others at camp and stay at home. Germs are contagious. A full refund will be provided (with proof of a medical certificate) after camp (Excluding the $40 non-refundable part). Please contact us to arrange this.
- Sponsored campers: Sponsored campers cannot register online. Instead, please talk to your key leader from your group to get a sponsorship application paper form.